[drupal-devel] [feature] smaller teaser count

Bèr Kessels drupal-devel at drupal.org
Thu Sep 1 15:08:15 UTC 2005

Issue status update for
http://drupal.org/node/30185
Post a follow up:
http://drupal.org/project/comments/add/30185

 Project:      Drupal
 Version:      cvs
 Component:    node system
 Category:     feature requests

This patch adds smaller character counts for teasers: 25, 50, 75 and
100.

25 is approx one line on a three col layout, or these famous fixed blog
things. 50 on wider layouts and 75 is onle line on two col fluid layout.
Hundred is about two lines on a lot of layouts. hort teasers often look
ery good ni listings.

For example http://fixme.remixreading.org/taxonomy/term/31. Note that
this is achieved with a hard string trim, we want this to be achieved
with the theaser generation code, snice that is much nicer, it looks
for spaces etc. Our code does not do that yet, while this patch does.

Bèr Kessels