[drupal-devel] [bug] Author information block seems to be broken

killes drupal-devel at drupal.org
Thu Sep 1 18:57:28 UTC 2005

Issue status update for
http://drupal.org/node/27948
Post a follow up:
http://drupal.org/project/comments/add/27948

 Project:      Drupal
 Version:      cvs
 Component:    profile.module
 Category:     bug reports

I've looked at  the patch, changes "in" to "IN" and removed trailign DOS
newlines, and can confirm that it works.

killes at www.drop.org

Previous comments:

Mon, 01 Aug 2005 12:27:39 +0000 : robertDouglass

This needs confirmation but I am unable to get fields to be shown in the
author information block. The 'Link to full user profile' will work, but
when I deselect 'Link to full user profile' from
admin/block/configure/profile/0 and select the other fields instead,
the block fails to materialize.

Thu, 11 Aug 2005 23:08:32 +0000 : tostinni

This little patch does the trick.
The bug came from the fact that the query retrieving user profiles,
didn't take all public fields.