[drupal-devel] advanced theme in core vs all in core.

Kobus Myburgh ITBJDM at puknet.puk.ac.za
Tue Sep 6 12:59:10 UTC 2005

> Actually.. having many many many settings configurable via the
> interface leads to clutter, which is a usability no-no.

This all depends on the presentation of your options. If this is organized properly, this usability no-no can be virtually anulled. Clutter is a usability non-no, sure, but if you organize it properly, even a lot of options can be presented without clutter.

If you ask me, Drupal needs an "advanced" mode, where all these "extra" features can be put for users who want then, and hidden for those who don't...

Regards,

Kobus