[drupal-devel] [bug] array-merge() error thrown (issue when rolling back node revisions)

killes drupal-devel at drupal.org
Tue Sep 6 21:08:28 UTC 2005

Issue status update for
http://drupal.org/node/16140
Post a follow up:
http://drupal.org/project/comments/add/16140

 Project:      Drupal
 Version:      cvs
-Component:    menu system
+Component:    comment.module
 Category:     bug reports

this is a bug somewhere else. A menu entry defines callback arguments
that are not wrapped in an array. Either a contrib module or comment
module. Patch attached.

killes at www.drop.org

Previous comments:

Tue, 25 Jan 2005 03:25:26 +0000 : lyk0s at drupal.org

warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an
array in /Web/cybertrib.com/..../includes/menu.inc on line 349.

(I am using PHP 5 :)

Thu, 30 Jun 2005 13:43:30 +0000 : townxelliot

As far as I can tell, this bug is still not fixed in the latest (as of
today) CVS version. I've attached a patch for it (diff -Nur, as I
couldn't work out what the preferred patch format for Drupal is). I
found the error occurred when running under PHP 5 and attempting to
rollback to a previous revision of a node.

Sat, 02 Jul 2005 12:27:28 +0000 : Dries

I think we can avoid having to do the array_merge() in this case.  Would
be nice if you could a slightly cleaner solution.  It might be possible.