[drupal-devel] Request for poll on drupal.org

piotrwww at krukowiecki.net piotrwww at krukowiecki.net
Sat Sep 10 19:20:35 UTC 2005

On Sat, Sep 10, 2005 at 10:22:47AM +0200, B?r Kessels wrote:
> Op zaterdag 10 september 2005 09:24, schreef piotrwww at krukowiecki.net:
> > First, I'd like to drop support for Postgresql 7.2 and below starting
> > from Drupal 4.7. Anyone still uses it?
>
> I do.
> And afaik Bryght does too.

You and Bryght use Posgresql version 7.2, 7.1 or earlier?

> Why would you want to drop the support?

http://drupal.org/node/29082#comment-43393

Would make things easier generally.

Also, now I can't drop columns in update.php. Droping them for
some database versions (7.3+) and not dropping for others (<= 7.2) would
introduce inconsistency that could bring trouble in future.

--
Piotrek
irc: #debian.pl