[drupal-devel] Improving usage for devel ML

piotrwww at krukowiecki.net piotrwww at krukowiecki.net
Sun Sep 11 10:33:30 UTC 2005

On Sat, Sep 10, 2005 at 09:46:43PM +0200, Gerhard Killesreiter wrote:
> (please follow-up to infrastructure at drupal.org)

Seems everyone ignore this ;) [cc: to infrastructure, if it lets me...]

> In the (distant) past the Drupal devel mailinglist was often used for
> discussions about the (technical) future of the project or some of its
> modules. Such discussions are now rare events. Today it is mostly a dump
> for gated messages from project module.

+1 for removing issues from drupal-devel

One additional argument: you can't search/read only real talk in web
archives.

> I propose to stop this gating. All people who want the messages mailed can
> get them by subscribing to the Drupal project at
> http://drupal.org/project/issues/subscribe

IMO issues should be sent to drupal-issue-auto@ or something...
On the url you can't subscribe to future projects imo ;)

--
Piotrek
irc: #debian.pl