[drupal-devel] I'm off

Bèr Kessels berdrupal at tiscali.be
Wed Sep 14 15:14:03 UTC 2005

Hi,

I have to go, and wont be back until Monday, after the code freeze. But I have
some real pet peeves
in the queue, most with over 20 comments of people liking it! All were made
with improvements for Drupal as a whole in mind, not just to get my projects
done.

please take over some if you wish. if not, they wont make it in, and thus I
will close them.

 http://drupal.org/node/26288 simple system to get your images inline. Also
usable as API for other modules
 http://drupal.org/node/23584 theme wrapper. DONT get this wrong. It is not
mean as a simple replacemetn for theme_box, contrary to what the patch may
seem.
 it is meant as a first step in a project to get ALL hardcoded HTML out of
core. Too much places render hardcoded HTML. real advanced theming, other
then HTML is simply not yet possible without such a patch!
 http://drupal.org/node/31123 last minute patch: finally allow profiles to be
themed!

 Bèr
--