[drupal-devel] [task] Adding taxonomy terms has no feedback

Souvent22 drupal-devel at drupal.org
Wed Sep 14 17:32:45 UTC 2005

Issue status update for
http://drupal.org/node/31151
Post a follow up:
http://drupal.org/project/comments/add/31151

 Project:      Drupal
 Version:      cvs
 Component:    taxonomy.module
 Category:     tasks

B it is.

Souvent22

Previous comments:

Wed, 14 Sep 2005 02:08:31 +0000 : drumm

Adding a taxonomy term should trigger a drupal_set_message() so people
know somehting happened.

Wed, 14 Sep 2005 17:25:27 +0000 : Souvent22

Drumm,

I have it fixed/patched, but before I post, we got some options:

Current way is that after adding a term, it stays on the "add terms"
page....
So...
A) After adding, take me back to add terms for another one.
B) After adding, take me back to my list of terms for that vocab.
C) Give me a check box that says "Add another after sumbission"

During SAT's, they always said B was the right answer...or was it
C..hmm....ideas suggestions?

Wed, 14 Sep 2005 17:31:40 +0000 : m3avrck

I would say go with B. That is the general behavior in the rest of
Drupal, might as well be consistent. And the checkbox doesn't help that
much... extra click (I'm assumed off by default) and the user can just
click 'add' again anywho.