[drupal-devel] [feature] Tracker.module permission handling

stefan nagtegaal drupal-devel at drupal.org
Thu Sep 15 12:08:13 UTC 2005

Issue status update for
http://drupal.org/node/31292
Post a follow up:
http://drupal.org/project/comments/add/31292

 Project:      Drupal
 Version:      cvs
 Component:    tracker.module
 Category:     feature requests

This patch adds an extra permission 'access recent posts tracker' to the
permissions system of drupal. Now, if people have 'access content'
permission, they do _not_ automaticcally have access to the 'recent
posts' tracker..

I would like to use the 'recent posts' or registered users on my sites
only, and I'm quite tired of patching this with every release of
drupal. I hope you guys agree with me, and help me get this small patch
in.

Please review, comment or apply...

stefan nagtegaal