[drupal-devel] Date picker widget

Robert Douglass rob at robshouse.net
Fri Sep 16 09:19:52 UTC 2005

Hi all,

what work has gone on to provide a generic date-picker API? Ideally,
there would be a form_date function (or the equivalent in the new form
API) that outputs a widget to pick dates. Default would be something
like the event module now has, and depending on the available theme
functions and/or configuration parameters sent in to form_date, a cool
JS widget like this:
http://www.dynarch.com/demos/jscalendar/

I'd like to work on this but I don't want to duplicate efforts, so
please let me know what is already being done.

cheers,

Robert