[drupal-devel] [feature] Book Menu Navigation needs Theming

Uwe Hermann drupal-devel at drupal.org
Mon Sep 19 01:02:45 UTC 2005

Issue status update for
http://drupal.org/node/28198
Post a follow up:
http://drupal.org/project/comments/add/28198

 Project:      Drupal
 Version:      4.6.2
 Component:    book.module
 Category:     feature requests

Patch doesn't apply anymore. Also, we don't use TABs in the code.

Uwe Hermann

Previous comments:

Thu, 04 Aug 2005 17:38:06 +0000 : merlinofchaos

In one of my Drupal sites I re-themed a minor issue in the menus, and
discovered that the book navigation system just uses code that looks
similar to the menu themes, but isn't actually themed.

This very small patch adds a function theme_book_menu_item modeled
closely on theme_menu_item from the menu system, and lets me theme this
output as necessary; I believe it's incompatible with the other book
menu patch floating around (and hopefully not necessary, but I haven't
looked too closely at what that patch actually does).

Hopefully I didn't break anything with it!

Thu, 04 Aug 2005 17:40:15 +0000 : merlinofchaos

Whoops. That patch had the wrong comment (silly cut & paste); though
functionally nothing was wrong with it.

This patch is updated with a marginally better comment for the new
function.