[drupal-devel] author your slides with Drupal next time

Moshe Weitzman weitzman at tejasa.com
Tue Sep 20 12:03:44 UTC 2005

gabor - thanks so much for doing this. i too have periodically bugged
walkah to finish this. i'm happy to discuss improvements to the module.
your writeup does a nice job of describing the current limitations.

i'll be installing this on our intranet as soon as we move to 4.7. my
goal will be to remove the requireemnt to put data in HTML comments.
Thats not possible for normal people (i.e. don't know HTML). I'll find
some way for them to complete a form instead, and have the comments
outputted via a hook.

idea: this module might benefit from the relations work that ber and
others have started.

-moshe