[drupal-devel] Q: Custom node types in forums?

Dave Cohen drupal at dave-cohen.com
Tue Sep 20 19:32:43 UTC 2005

I did not mean to suggest this for 4.7.  I know people are busy, and
its just plain too late for that.

While I'd change the forum.module itself to do this, I'd also consider
it as an add on module (i.e. taxonomy_forum) which could peacefully
co-exist with the existing forum module.

Can you be more specific about the solution in contrib?  What should I
be looking at?

Thanks.