[drupal-devel] Fwd: OpenUsability Project Approved

Bèr Kessels berdrupal at tiscali.be
Wed Sep 21 11:07:57 UTC 2005

Ive put all the tasks online on openusability (and frankly am quit impressed
with the usability of their project/task manager :p)
http://openusability.org/pm/task.php?group_project_id=9&group_id=139&func=browse

For as long as it takes. I think we should take a while to think of how to get
all this on drupal.org.

Op dinsdag 20 september 2005 18:25, schreef Dries Buytaert:
> On 19 Sep 2005, at 20:04, Bèr Kessels wrote:
> > I will try to get all this onto a public taks/todo list ASAP.
> > sounds like there is enough work to be done :)
>
> I don't really care where the tasks are put but we have to put them
> somewhere, as well as define the process of getting involved.  Then,
> we need to market these efforts using a forum topic that can be
> promoted to the front page.  Making a public list of the action
> points and preleminirary results is step #1.  If we don't get this/us
> organized, little will happen.  So, make sure to coordinate with
> Kieran and to keep the community up to date.
>
> --
> Dries Buytaert  ::  http://www.buytaert.net/
 Bèr
--