[drupal-devel] [drupal-dev] testing one, two, three

Dries Buytaert dries.buytaert at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 18:58:19 UTC 2005

>> a) not sure why my header is "suspicious"
>> b) I'm not even signed up for the Infrastructure mailing list.
>
> Some moron is gating the messages sent through this and the other
> Drupal
> mailing lists to the infrastructure list. As a measure against this
> spam,
> somebody has configured the infrastructure list to not accept mails
> that
> have some header that is introduced by the gating software. If that
> somebody could just swicth off the receipts that mailman sends for not
> accepted messages all would be reasonably fine.

That someone would be me.  I tried to identify the culprit so I could
unsubscribe him, but failed to track him down.  As such, I blocked
the sender based on other metrics.  I didn't realize we were sending
out these messages to non-administrators.  I made some configuration
changes now so hopefully, everything is well now.  If not, let me
know and I'll fiddle with it some more.  ;-)