[drupal-devel] Drupal.org hardware

Boerland, Bert bert.boerland at getronics.com
Thu Sep 22 14:47:47 UTC 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: drupal-devel-bounces at drupal.org

>> We're  already using 'drupal1' and 'drupaldb' (aka Sun-prise).

> Gaah... "drupal1", "drupal2", "drupal3"... more imagination would be nice

One of the good parts of being a sysadmin instead of a network admin is that you can make funny hostnames (routers always have boring names). I once did the admin of a big entertainment company where the webservers were called "Huey, Dewey, and Louie", impossible to keep track of what host had what problem :-)

But what about a poll on drupal on "call the beasts" contest. I mean we can come up with better names than drupal[1-9]!

My suggestion
goutte, tropfen and gota

Is the poll module enabled on drupal?