[drupal-devel] Fwd: OpenUsability Project Approved

Kieran Lal kieran at civicspacelabs.org
Fri Sep 23 16:22:51 UTC 2005

On Sep 23, 2005, at 6:42 AM, Álvaro Ortiz wrote:
> BTW, how/where/in which format I should send the answers?

A text file would be great.  Send to me and I'll aggregate.

The goal is to take my dozen interviews plus a few of yours and
revisit the questions and modify our research.  Once we think we have
good language for asking questions we will go to a survey.

The survey will help us prioritize the administration user experience
issues.  Dries and our team of user experience professionals will
prioritize the issues.

We can announce which user experience issues we are tackling in the
Drupal 4.7 code freeze and rally our resources to solve very specific
issues.

Cheers,
Kieran