[drupal-devel] Admin theme

Richard Archer drupal.org at juggernaut.com.au
Sun Sep 25 10:53:42 UTC 2005

At 12:41 PM +0100 25/9/05, Robert Douglass wrote:

>I think the CivicSpace admin theme is the model we ought to be striving
>for. I love it.

As another reference point... I would not like to have the appearance
of my admin pages different to the user pages. I think one of the
strengths of Drupal is that administering content is as simple as
browsing your site, seeing something you want to change and clicking
the edit button.

And when I'm doing real admin stuff... well I don't need a special
theme to tell me I just clicked in the admin menu.

Another down-side of this feature is that as a Drupal installer,
setting up the basic site structure and appearance for my clients,
I would have to create two themes instead of just one.

So please make this optional.

 ...R.