[drupal-devel] Admin theme

Bèr Kessels berdrupal at tiscali.be
Sun Sep 25 10:57:17 UTC 2005

On Sunday 25 September 2005 13:41, Robert Douglass wrote:
> Wouldn't one just change the admin theme? What do you mean by this last
> point, Bèr?

Yup. That is what i meant. But I can think of (hardcoded) ways that do not
make this as obvious. For example, shipping an admin theme inside a
(civicspace) theme. Or for example, making this a more or less hardcoded
thing in core.
For this too, i see a few routes: An admin theme is just a theme like any
other theme, only that it will be activated on certain places on your site.
The other one is a theme('admin',$content) similar to theme('page').
the third route is a flag that becomes available to ,for example theme('page')
somthing like $is_admin. Then it is completely up to the themer to do stuff.

I personally prefer that last part, but I am afraid it will make the process
of creating a theme even harder.

Ber