[drupal-devel] A collection of usability problems

Gabor Hojtsy gabor at hojtsy.hu
Sun Sep 25 12:25:50 UTC 2005

> * Quick stats (or call it whatever you like, its a quick sketch, haven't
> entered into much detaill): the total number of nodes and comments (I
> know comments don't belong here, but a shorcut well thought its not
> bad), the # of nodes/comments needing action, and some insight as what
> happenned in your site recently (this could make it into the new admin
> control panel?)

Quick stats are a must. We have a custom control panel on weblabor.hu to
look for recently submitted (approval pending) content, and we often
forget to look after such stuff on drupal.hu, because we have no such
facility there. Having some default solution would greatly simplify
administration :)

Goba