[drupal-devel] two minor usability issues, introduced recently

Kobus Myburgh ITBJDM at puknet.puk.ac.za
Tue Sep 27 09:26:26 UTC 2005

> ... Because -i assume- usability reviewers
> find it far too much hassle to maintain local devel sites where they can
> apply patches.

This assumption is absolutely correct, I believe, but in my case it is not practically possible. Having no internet connection at home, and being severly restricted at work (with regards to software that may be loaded) makes this a tough thing to do, so if I want to do this, I need to do this live, and the problem with that is that my host doesn't give me shell access. I have to do everything through some GUI (CPanel).

Regards

Kobus