[drupal-devel] CVS contribution etiquette

Steve Dondley sdondley at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 18:15:25 UTC 2005

I contribute small patches to Drupal core occasionally and to third
party modules more frequently.  I have CVS access to the Drupal
contributions, however, I tend to contribute via uploaded patch files
and I'm wondering if I should be using CVS instead.  But I'm hesitant
to make changes to someone else's module.

So what are the rules and etiquette for contributing via CVS?  Should
I just stick to uploading patch files?

--
Dondley Communications
http://www.dondleycommunications.com

Communicate or Die: American Labor Unions and the Internet
http://www.communicateordie.com