[drupal-devel] Drupal conference, Amsterdam

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 21:01:49 UTC 2005

On 9/27/05, Dries Buytaert <dries.buytaert at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 27 Sep 2005, at 09:20, Chris Messina wrote:
> > I would like to volunteer to do microformats and Flock sessions. Not
> > exactly Drupal-specific, but certainly tangentially related.
>
> Can you provide me a tentative title and a 2-line description?

Using microformats in themes and module developments
-- Why microformats make sense for Drupal and which ones should be
baked into our existing tools

Using Flock as part of a Web2.0 publishing workflow
-- Buzzwords aside, Flock is designed to faciliate communication
through the browser, which was previously used primarily for
information consumption. How can Flock be used as part of an
integrated publish and subscribe workflow using Drupal and other open
source tools?

How does that sound?