[drupal-devel] Re: [CS dev] Worth a look: Symphony

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 18:51:54 UTC 2005

The goal in sharing that was really to inspire some idea grabbing
development. I love the "Flickr Massage" feature:

Take Frontend Offline
This will disable your front-end for non-superusers displaying your
Maintainence page instead. If not maintainence page is found a default
message is presented.

That seems so helpful, even if it's a seldom used feature. Yeah, it's
not open source, but it's totally worth getting inspiration from!

Chris