[drupal-devel] export on books links

Bèr Kessels berdrupal at tiscali.be
Thu Sep 29 19:21:58 UTC 2005

Hi,

As so many people, I am again a little bit annoyed about various links under a
node.
In this case my client wants me to remove the export as FOO links.
We use books for our static part (as discussed earlier in this ML: books make
perfect static sites) of the site.

But, all the export as links are clutter in that case. I have made some
regexps to get these links out. But that somution is subideal.
I see two solutions: rewrite the _link system completely. I have not time for
this. Or introduce a permission 'export books'.

Please give your comments or ideas on what route to take and what has the most
chance to get in. Other options are most welcome too, off course!

Bèr