[drupal-devel] Re: [CS dev] Worth a look: Symphony

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 19:32:30 UTC 2005

The more general approach and issue here is that this problem --
though possibly seldomly used -- is one that very few non-developers
would ever have a clue how to do.

In addition, such thoughfulness begins to make Drupal look like an
actual "community-friendly" environment, instead of just
"community-plumbing" with lots of sharp edges and ugly design that it
takes a whole community to brute-force in order to figure out how to
use it.

If it's just a couple of lines of code and an extra button and it
saves 10 people 2 hours each, that's what will make Drupal a success,
not the microscopic size of the download.

Chris