[development] Donations

Bertrand Mansion bmansion at mamasam.com
Fri Apr 7 16:01:03 UTC 2006

Adam Cooper wrote:

>i'd imagine that it depends on how much they wish to donate. For a
>smaller amount donate it direct. Or they could use the spirit of
>opensource (blahdi blah) and hire a developer to fix a bunch of bugs.

They already hire me to fix the bugs and develop modules :)

It's not a "small" donation like the ones I have seen on this page
<http://drupal.org/node/2227> it's actually going to be bigger. I think it could
be used to organize a Drupal conference or a cocktail for the conference at
least :)

As suggested, I will wait for Dries to come back from holidays.
Thanks for your advices.

--
Bertrand Mansion
Mamasam