[development] Installation -- Can A Module "Refuse" To Be Installed?

Rob Thorne rob at torenware.com
Sun Apr 9 04:19:39 UTC 2006

Steven,

If I am understanding you correctly, perhaps you would be a bit more
explicit:  where does "latest update number" get set?

I suspect you mean that the install code is looking for functions with
signatures like "mymodule_update_42"; you are saying that if there is a
"mymodule_update_41", but no number higher than "42", then the update
number will be "42".

I am asking this because if this behavior is documented, the
documentation is well hidden, and for the record, I'd like somebody to
point to where this is documented, so that others can actually find it
in future.

Rob