[development] Flexinode

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Fri Apr 14 12:52:29 UTC 2006

Hello there,

http://drupal.org/project/issues?projects=5737&versions=6423&categories=bug&priorities=1&states=1,8,13,14
brings you to a list of all critical flexinode issues. These are but a few
that hold flexinode from releasing 4.7.

Since flexinode is very widely spread, I see this as a critical module for
many conversions to 4.7. In other words: when flexinode is not released for
4.7, a lot of sites may choose to hang on to 4.6 for a little while longer.

Three things are important to notice:
 * please choose 'field type' as component when it has nothing to do with
flexinodes core
 * please do not set critical flags on field types. We can release without
e.g. email.inc, so a bug in there is not really critical.
 *  I will remove (cvs rm) some fields that are older then 4.6. More about
that later.

Bèr

 PGP ber at webschuur.com
  http://www.webschuur.com/sites/webschuur.com/files/ber_webschuur.asc