[development] Generic Authentication Bridging

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Sat Apr 15 13:45:39 UTC 2006

Op zaterdag 15 april 2006 13:43, schreef naudefj:
> Before you start, please see if you cannot use (or extend) the "SQL
> Authentication" module - http://drupal.org/node/50946

I am the maintaner for that, feel free to contact me ahead (as in: before you
come up with patches) with ideas and proposals.

I am esp interested in making this modle more 'general'. For example
postgresql is theoretically supported, but I cannot test it. In theory one
should be able to authenticate over a network too (using a remotely SQL
server) this too has not been tested, nor verified.

I have also not tested it against any third party tools, with odd encodings
for the passwords.

Bèr
 PGP ber at webschuur.com
  http://www.webschuur.com/sites/webschuur.com/files/ber_webschuur.asc