[development] How does the views module affect taxonomy term pages?

Nic Ivy nji at njivy.org
Sun Apr 16 17:05:08 UTC 2006

The views module provides a way to redefine how the taxonomy term
pages appear.  How is this accomplished without patching the taxonomy
module?  Is there a hook I don't know about, or does the views module
simply override the $menu entry?  I have looked briefly through the
code in both modules, but the interaction is  not clear to me.  Both
modules are complex.

However it works, it's a neat trick.  I would like to borrow it.

Nic Ivy