[development] Javascript Tools and Backport: developer-interest modules

Farsheed tfarsheed at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 19 18:18:22 UTC 2006

Nedjo, looks really useful!

Morbus, this would be really useful for making help
tooltips, kind of like balloon help in the Mac OS.

I'd be interested in using it to make a tooltip theme
for theme designers that pops up what phptemplate
variable is responsible for each part of the page, and
maybe shows a border when hovering over the element.

http://cvs.drupal.org/viewcvs/drupal/contributions/modules/game/game.js?view=markup