[development] better autocompletion?

Jeremy Epstein jazepstein at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 23:29:40 UTC 2006

On 4/20/06, Morbus Iff <morbus at disobey.com> wrote:
> > You are incorrect. It's not using overlib, and I
> > explicitly did not want to use overlib because:
>
> Gah - my apologies, Gary. I erroneously presumed you had
> been talking about my tooltip junk, not the activeselect.

I hope that Gary wasn't talking about activeselect, because it most
certainly does not use overlib! I've never heard of overlib before in
my life. Activesleect is heavily based on the Drupal core autocomplete
library, and as such, all it depends on is drupal.js (which we can all
agree is neither old nor bloated :-p).

@Gary, Morbus: thanks for the tip, in the future I will enclose my
URI's within an RFC 2396 recommended delimiter (of my choice!). I
assumed that all mail clients recognise parentheses as delimiters -
I've never encountered one that doesn't. Also, I can't believe that
this silly technicality caused such a stir!

Cheers,
Jaza.