[development] Usability improvement: Clearer language in e-mail sent to new accounts

Steve Dondley sdondley at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 22:30:37 UTC 2006

> Actually, I like everything but this line.  It seems to have a narrow
> focus.

Yes, that was an oversite on my part I will change that last line.
I've found a couple of other typos/and wordy stuff that I will fix.

> Should the documentation team consider this revised email?

I will roll a patch and send a note to that mailing list.

--
Dondley Communications
http://www.dondleycommunications.com

Communicate or Die: American Labor Unions and the Internet
http://www.communicateordie.com