[development] [Fwd: [problems with CVS accounts] Drupal 4.7RC3]

Andy Kirkham drupal at f2s.com
Wed Apr 26 14:31:29 UTC 2006

I posted this issue this morning:-

http://drupal.org/node/60457

I don't know if they are related but they do refer
to the same line of code in bootstrap.inc

Regards
AjK

Santa Claus sent a message using the contact form at
http://drupal.org/contact.

Hello!
I had some big problems with your 4.7RC3.

In working with php, installed as cgi, when the value of variable
$_SERVER['SCRIPT_NAME'] is equal to /cgi-bin/php, base_path() are working
not properly and adding cgi-bin/ in front of the site's URLs.

My hosting support team propose me to add this code ($base_path = "/";) to
includes/bootstrap.inc in line 158.
Now all links are working better, but: When I use every buttons on my site
(for example: Save or Upload or Submit) I have same problem with adding
cgi-bin/ to link in adress field.

Sorry of my English.
Thanks for pay attention with my message.

Best regards,
Nick