[development] Best practice for editing multiple nodes on a page

David Cohen drupal at dave-cohen.com
Sat Apr 29 19:23:57 UTC 2006

Scott,

I found myself wanting to edit multiple nodes at once.  But not exactly
the way you are.  Rather, I wanted to edit taxonomy terms and workflow
states for multiple nodes.

The code may be of interest to some of you.  Its in my sandbox here
<http://cvs.drupal.org/viewcvs/drupal/contributions/sandbox/yogadex/modules/multiedit/>

Anyone interested should read more about it here
<http://dave-cohen.com/node/1044> (which includes a discussion of why I
do not plan to move this code from my sandbox into contrib).

-Dave