[development] LinksDB vs. Links

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Tue Aug 1 17:20:12 UTC 2006

>> That's exactly why I created LinksDB as well.  To 'scratch my own
>> itch' as you put it.  I create dthe module originally for me, and so
>> as not to
>
> Well, if you're going to release LinksDB as a alternative to Links, you

So, as I was about to report a SQL injection vulnerability in LinksDB, I
realized I was looking at only the code in HEAD, and not in the Drupal
4.7 branch. That code is marginally better, so I'll retract some, but
not all, of my earlier comments and scorn.

--
Morbus Iff ( IGNORANCE IS BLISS, AND WE ARE BLISSED OFF )