[development] Code review for most downloaded modules

Matthew Jenkins mattj at inty.net
Wed Aug 2 13:48:19 UTC 2006

Sounds good, as long as whoever does the review is a little more
sensitive towards the feelings of the developer that moby was.  Just
going through the code and slating it to hell and back doesn't inspire
the coder to do a better job.

That said, because I am nice, and I aim to please, I am going through
my code and using his suggestions.

If I were anyone else, the reply 'f**k you moby' may come back.

On 2 Aug 2006, at 14:42, Khalid B wrote:

> John may have been half joking, but Morbus really did a good job
> reviewing the code for LinksDB.
>
> Here is an idea, it may not fly because it is "grunt work" and
> resource intensive, but how about we get a few people to
> do what Morbus did to the top 10 (or 50 or whatever) downloaded
> modules?
>
> This can be a step towards the top tier/certified/gold modules?
>
> On 8/2/06, John VanDyk <jvandyk at iastate.edu> wrote:
>> Wow, Morbus. Will you go through my modules, too, please?
>>

> Scanned by MailDefender - managed email security from intY -
> www.maildefender.net

Information in this electronic mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this mail by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient any use, disclosure, copying or distribution of this message is prohibited and may be unlawful. When addressed to our customers, any information contained in this message is subject to intY's Terms & Conditions. Please rely on your own virus scanning and procedures with regard to any attachments to this message.

Scanned by MailDefender - managed email security from intY - www.maildefender.net