[development] LinksDB vs. Links

Matthew Jenkins mattj at inty.net
Wed Aug 2 16:11:30 UTC 2006

No, the answer is C.  The answer is _always_ C.

Regardless of the question.

On 2 Aug 2006, at 17:08, Earl Miles wrote:

> Matthew Jenkins wrote:
>> PHP works well enough, but the right answer is always C.
>
> As a longtime C and C++ programmer, you're wrong.
>
> The right answer varies from question to question. I hate perl, and
> even I'll admit that sometimes perl is the right answer. I like C and
> C++ and I'll happily admit that they're the wrong answer more than
> they are the right answer.
>
> Scanned by MailDefender - managed email security from intY -
> www.maildefender.net

Information in this electronic mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this mail by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient any use, disclosure, copying or distribution of this message is prohibited and may be unlawful. When addressed to our customers, any information contained in this message is subject to intY's Terms & Conditions. Please rely on your own virus scanning and procedures with regard to any attachments to this message.

Scanned by MailDefender - managed email security from intY - www.maildefender.net