[development] Patching settings.php

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Thu Aug 3 03:13:03 UTC 2006

> Can I request that all of the patch authors among us (including
> myself) _please_ check your patch files, and that you ensure that
> there are no custom settings.php $db_url (or other) changes that have
> slipped into your patch. I think that the primary responsibility for

Generally speaking, if you suspect yourself of making a patch for core,
you shouldn't use sites/default - use sites/disobey.com or what have
you. Then you never have to worry about it (unless, of course, you make
a patch that adds a file).

--
Morbus Iff ( i subscribe to the theory of intellectual osmosis )