filter Re: [development] Split up the cache table

Augustin (Beginner) drupal.beginner at wechange.org
Thu Aug 3 03:20:30 UTC 2006

Thanks Gerhard for this,

In light of my recent complaint about Drupal's CPU usage, I can only applaud
Gerhard's efforts in this area...

a question...

On Thursday 03 August 2006 06:39 am, Gerhard Killesreiter wrote:
> filter:    (242318-21780)/242318 = 91%
> page:      (13315-7285)/13315 = 45%
> menu:      (9989-161)/9989 = 98%
> the rest:  (986-488)/986 = 50%
>
> So, we have now proof that our page cache isn't working well for a busy
> site such as drupal.org, but the filter cache seems to work fine while
> the menu cache is truly excellent. The "rest" are a few feeble attemps
> on caching in cvs and project module, which apparently don't work too
> well either.

I must admit that I am not sure what the 'filter' is. Is that a table with a
row for the content of each node body, and each comment body, after all
filters have been applied?

A.

--
http://www.wechange.org/
Because we and the world need to change.

http://www.reuniting.info/
Intimate Relationships, peace and harmony in the couple.