[development] .htaccess patch for 404 of Non-drupal files

Adam Cooper Adam_Cooper at europe.pall.com
Thu Aug 3 09:49:08 UTC 2006

>It is worth including the change in this page http://drupal.org/node/56773
>to the standard .htaccess we distribute?

+1 to this. Though it might be worth adding more files to the list. i.e. '.ico'

Thanks
Adam

This message may contain confidential or privileged information,
and is intended only for the addressee or other persons entitled
to access the information. If you are not the intended or
authorised recipient of this message please notify the sender by
return and then delete it from your mailbox. Any dissemination,
distribution, copying or use of this communication without prior
permission is prohibited. Internet communications are not secure
and may be susceptible to data corruption, interception and
unauthorised amendment for which Pall Europe Limited does not
accept liability. Whilst we have taken all reasonable
precautions to ensure that this e-mail and any attachments have
been swept for viruses, Pall Europe Limited does not accept
liability for losses sustained as a result of software viruses.
Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of Pall Europe Limited
unless otherwise specifically stated.

Registered Office and Corporate Headquarters: Pall Europe
Limited, Europa House, Havant Street, Portsmouth, PO1