[development] CCK status?

Ray Zimmerman rz10 at cornell.edu
Fri Aug 4 13:23:55 UTC 2006

On Aug 3, 2006, at 10:45 PM, Neil Drumm wrote:

> Ray Zimmerman wrote:
>> Does anyone know where things stand with regard to further CCK
>> development these days? It seems that JonBob has gone pretty quiet in
>> recent months (in the issue queue at least).
>
> chx, webchick, Jaza, Eaton, mathieu, and myself have all taken turns
> working on this. (And of course, all the people that have helped out
> previously.) JonBob has made commits to the contributions version as
> recently as 3 days ago.
>
> http://drupal.org/node/62340 is what needs review.

Right, I was aware of all of this. I was referring more to the
development of the contrib module for 4.7 (things like [1], [2], [3],
[4]). It's just that over the past several months I've noticed a
number of threads where it appeared folks were waiting for JonBob's
blessing to move forward and I never saw his response. Maybe he's
communicated with them on IRC or something.

Anyway, sounds like the attention at the moment may be more focused
on getting core ready for CCK than on enhancing the 4.7 contrib  module.

Just trying to get a handle on where things are headed ...

	Ray

[1] http://drupal.org/node/60384
[2] http://drupal.org/node/69472
[3] http://drupal.org/node/50062