[development] Strip out theme functions into a .theme file

Dave Cohen drupal at dave-cohen.com
Fri Aug 4 17:19:48 UTC 2006

I too am sceptical about breaking every theme function into its own file.

Are we really considering going from pager.inc (one file) to: pager.inc,
pager.theme, pager_first.theme, pager_previous.theme, pager_next.theme,
pager_last.theme, pager_list.theme and pager_link.theme (8 files)?

And I'm sure other theme functions are as complicated as pager.  If not now,
something will come along in the future.

-Dave