[development] Administration page patch committed

Dries Buytaert dries.buytaert at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 10:15:06 UTC 2006

Why don't we invite some people to give it a try?  For a small but
talented webdesign company, having the default Drupal core theme
might worth a lot in marketing value.  I'm pretty sure you'd get
various leads out of it. :)  If not, you'd still be the hero of the
next Drupal release.  ;-)

Rather than keeping this on the development mailing list where hardly
any designers are to be found, why don't we open this up a little? :)

For example, why don't we invite the Alex and Arto brothers to come
up with:

   1. a new default theme for Drupal core and/or
   2. a better adminsitration theme and/or
   3. subtle refinements for bluemarine

Alex won the Slashdot redesign contest and they are already familiar
with Drupal.

   Alex: http://www.macbert.com/
   Arto: http://bendiken.net/
   Their company: http://www.makalumedia.com/

Of course, every one is welcome to propose or submit a design but
maybe this should be discussed amongst designers rather than developers.