[development] Administration page patch committed

Adrian Simmons adrinux at perlucida.com
Sat Aug 5 17:19:38 UTC 2006

Dries Buytaert wrote:
> I'm pretty sure you'd get various leads
> out of it. :)
I think you're overvaluing leads vs eating and paying the rent :)

Even for a team of people doing the things you've suggested well would take
the best part of a month. I don't suppose Jeff or Ted could give us a
ballpark figure on how long http://twit.tv took including the designers time?

> Alex won the Slashdot redesign contest and they are already familiar
> with Drupal.
Slashdot were offering a loaded MacBook Pro.

> Of course, every one is welcome to propose or submit a design but maybe
> this should be discussed amongst designers rather than developers.
Well, interface designers maybe. But since all of these things are possible
in themes the themes list and group would seem to be adequate.

--
Adrian Simmons (aka adrinux) <http://adrinux.perlucida.com>
e-mail <mailto:adrinux at perlucida.com>