[development] CCK status?

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Sun Aug 6 10:35:39 UTC 2006

Op zondag 6 augustus 2006 12:35, schreef Mark Hope:
> CCK would be very valuable to me, but I don't have the coding skills to
> contribute.
> Is money an issue for the developers? It's the only way I can
> contribute other than with testing.

Don't underestimate the need for testing. It is currently the only way to make
something get into core.

If there is a particular issue you want to see solved, the best idea is to
hire a drupal developer drupal.org/services, who can develop or solve that
issue.

> What would it take to get this in core?

Testing. Starting with the first step towards CCK:
http://drupal.org/node/62340