[development] {Short issue queues need care - 4} critical issues on the rise again!

Gerhard Killesreiter gerhard at killesreiter.de
Sun Aug 6 18:27:09 UTC 2006

Augustin (Beginner) wrote:

> List manager: is it possible to know how many people are subscribed to this
> list?

930, including those with disabled mail delivery.

> (Queue #2) DRUPAL-4-7 critical issues:
> http://drupal.org/project/issues?projects=3060&versions=11551,11252,10634,10412,10302,10273,10238,10195,9902,9842,9753,9728,10696&priorities=1&states=1,8,13,14,2
> 18/06/2006 : 31 (19) issues.
> 25/06/2006 : 12 (8) issues.
> 02/07/2006 : 7 (5) issues.
> 07/08/2006 : 19 (13) issues only!
> Hmmm.... What happened? 4.7 is supposed to be stable!

Everybody can mark an issue as critical. I just went through and won't
fixed or downgraded most of them. Now there is only one left and one
could even argue whether that one is critical as it probably only
affects a tiny number of sites.

> (Queue #5) DRUPAL-4-7 Patch Needs Review bugs:
> http://drupal.org/project/issues?projects=3060&versions=11551,11252,10634,10412,10302,10273,10238,10195,9902,9842,9753,9728,10696&categories=bug&states=8
> 18/06/2006 : 17 (5) issues.
> 25/06/2006 : 16 (7) issues.
> 02/07/2006 : 21 (8) issues.
> 07/08/2006 : 15 (11) issues only.
> Make sure to note if the bug has been fixed in HEAD already: it would be silly
> to have a fix in 4.7, to see the bug reappear when 4.8/5.0 comes out.

I am waiting for help here. We just released 4.7.3 this week, but I
think we could do another maintenance release later this year.

Cheers,
	Gerhard