[development] DrupalCON, GovCamp (schedule change)

Dries Buytaert dries.buytaert at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 09:26:32 UTC 2006

Hello world,

there has been a slight change in the DrupalCON schedule: GovCamp
will run on Thursday rather than on Wednesday.  I updated the
schedule at http://drupalcon.org/schedule.

Note that the deadline for DrupalCON presentation proposals is next
week.  Please, submit your proposal as soon as possible so we can
move on with the schedule.  Thanks!

I would also like to point out that the GovCamp (http://govcamp.org/)
people are going to offer us some room(s) to use for coding and
brainstorm sessions.  There has been some interest to work on
identity and profiles, for example.  More details will follow but
suffice to say we'll be able to get together at GovCamp.

We'd love to have some Drupal presentations at GovCamp.  If you've
done work with Drupal in the goverment, I suggest you get in touch
with Bart Van Herreweghe, the organizer of GovCamp (in CC).

As mentioned before, there will also be some Joomla! people at
GovCamp.  Should be fun to hang out with.  :-)