[development] Get rid of old issues

Augustin (Beginner) drupal.beginner at wechange.org
Tue Aug 8 13:57:23 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 08 August 2006 02:10 am, Johan Forngren wrote:
> Hi all!
> There's tons of old issues out there, that could/should be closed,
> fixed, duplicated or moved to version: CVS.
http://drupal.org/project/issues?projects=3060&versions=10236,9738,9702,7695,7635,7577,6481,6486,4564,6478,7581,6477,6483,6475,6488,6480,316,6484,6482,4124,6479,6476&states=1,8,13,14

Thanks for that.
I am tracking those old issues, too, even though I have not featured them in
my report, yet:
http://lists.drupal.org/archives/development/2006-08/msg00248.html
See (Queue #7): I was focussing on bug reports, only, aware that there were
many feature requests left for 4.5.

Let's not close them indiscriminately, but it is a fact that at least some of
those are now covered by a contrib module (give a link to module homepage and
close issue).
Otherwise a feature request, is still a feature request and should be bumped
back up to cvs.

I'll feature this list next week.

thanks,

augustin.

(P.S. avoid thread hijacking:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thread_hijacking
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Thread_hijacking&oldid=68399702
)

--
http://www.wechange.org/
Because we and the world need to change.

http://www.reuniting.info/
Intimate Relationships, peace and harmony in the couple.